I have always gained a deep sense of satisfaction working with people. I set up my own consultancy business – ThePeopleStuff - 15 years ago. I became particularly interested in working with people on a one-to-one basis and after a few years, developed parallel careers in counselling, coaching and consultancy.
Working part-time as an NHS counsellor at Bridport Medical Centre means that I have a breadth of experience gained from working with a wide range of clients with a variety of issues.
As well as my private counselling practice, I continue to provide coaching, training and consultancy for individuals and organisations.
I lived in South London until about 12 years ago when I moved to West Dorset.
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (Iron Mill Exeter)
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Coaching
- Diploma in Personnel Management and Development
- NLP practitioner certificate (Sue Knight Ltd)
- Training in Solutions Focus, Compassionate Mind Therapy and CBT